Laughing Bridesmaids at Hardwicke Hall are one of my most popular wedding photographs | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Laughing Bridesmaids at Hardwicke Hall are one of my most popular wedding photographs


One of my most popular wedding images was taken a few years ago at Hardwicke Hall near Heselden in County Durham.

It was taken (again) at David and Nicola's Wedding during the reception at Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel on the main lawn in front of the big house.
It was a lovely day, really chilled out and the young bridesmaid were lost in their own little world ............ sweet!

If you would like me to create images like this at your wedding, then ring me for FREE on 0800 804 7270 or my mobile on 0778 7150966


MORE DETAILS ON MY WEBSITE HERE


My latest wedding news and photographs HERE


View recent reviews, wedding albums and video slideshows HERE:



DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: