RAMSIDE HALL HOTEL AND GOLF CLUB BRIDAL AND WEDDING SHOWCASE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

RAMSIDE HALL HOTEL AND GOLF CLUB BRIDAL AND WEDDING SHOWCASE


I was invited to exhibit at the Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf club Bridal and Wedding Showcase event on Sunday 5th October 2008 a while ago, and Kate Smith has now confirmed that our exhibit will be in the Grand Marquee between 12pm - 4pm

I very much look forward to meeting with any couples planning their wedding day in the near future or in the year or two ahead, and to whom professional creative wedding photography is an important part of their day

As ever, happy to offer help and advice about ANYTHING to do with your wedding day - after all, I've been to more than most people!

If you would also like me to be your photographer at Ramside Hall on your wedding day I would be honoured to be part of your celebrations!

PHOTOGRAPH: Victoria's magnificent wedding dress from Belgian couture designer Mathyro and purchased at WILD BRIDES in Sunderland

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: